Liebster is German for sweetheart, dearest, or beloved. And littlelouvain is all of the above! Thank you for nominating me! It’s a great opportunity to welcome new bloggers and help expose their content. It made my day being asked!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blogs
- Cocktails or wine?
Cocktails — Brugal & Coke or Mimosas
- What is your favourite item in your closet?
Leggings all way! You can dress them up or down.
- If you had to choose: shoes or handbags?
Handbags! I like shoes but I LOVE a good bag.
- Favourite magazine?
I don’t look through many magazines but I think the Walmart mag is FULL of great tips, tricks, and ideas for food and the home. I also enjoy Style at Home.
- What are your top 3 bloggers?
I enjoy the beauty bybel by Carli Bybel, Amanda-bella, and littlelouvain by Elien
- Do you have a favourite brand of makeup?
L’Oreal or Maybelline
- Is there something in particular you always carry with you in your handbag?
I have to have a variety of lip colours and a lip balm — ALWAYS need lip balm (Nivea Lip Care original, is my top pick)
- What do you love to do on weekends?
Working in retail, a weekend isn’t always on a weekend! But, I love to sleep without being awoken by an alarm. I enjoy spending the day with my fiance; the time usually consists of walking our dog Tica, enjoying a delicious dinner, and taking some time to chat about life (either on a long impromptu drive, or in the backyard). These types of days typically begin with a good cup of coffee in the company of my Mum and lots of laughs.
- Favourite shops?
I love Old Navy, Indigo, Ikea, and Walmart
- Do you have a morning routine?
I do have a morning routine. I wake up and I wash my face with cool water (can’t be warm). I eat almost immediately after (a sesame seed bagel toasted with margarine and peanut butter). Then coffee and some tv. When it’s a workday, I skip the breakfast to do my makeup first. After getting dressed I enjoy my morning meal. Coffee is usually to-go on those days.